Wed., August 9th, 2017
Race starts 12:15pm
Grand prize is a FREE parade entry for the Peachfest Grand Parade on Saturday August 12th, 2017 and notoriety!!
Peach Bin Race Information & Registration
We are looking for individuals and companies to partake in the 4th annual Peach Bin Races! Teams sponsor a peach bin, retrofit it with what ever mechanical or aesthetic stylings they see fit then race it down Main Street for glory!
The Boys & Girls Club have been the winners for the last 2 years. Join us for the kick-off to Peachfest.
- Deadline: July 26, 2017 - Teams to be registered with the Downtown Penticton Association
- Bin Pickup: call to arrange pick-up
- Race Day: Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
- Line up: 12:00pm
- Race Start: 12:15pm
- Location: 100 Block Main St. Penticton, BC
- Entry Fee: $50 – which includes advertising for their Company at all upcoming events leading to Peachfest
Rules and Regulations
- No Motorized Vehicles
- Someone must ride in the Peach Bin
- Helmets must be worn while riding in Peach Bin Races
- No food or glass bottled drinks during the Peach Bin Races
- Submit Payment with application (Visa/MC, e-transfer, cheques, cash - cheques payable to Downtown Penticton Association)
The Peach Bin Races are
sponsored by the Downtown Penticton Association. Fill out an entry form
below and submit it online OR print off a pdf, fill it out and drop it off
at the Downtown Penticton Association office at:
#3 – 212 Main Street or fax it to: 250-493-9170. For more information call: 250-493-8540.
Bins donated by