Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020
Race starts 12:15 p.m.
Grand prize is a FREE parade entry for the Peachfest Grand Parade on Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020 and notoriety!!
Peach Bin Race Information & Registration
We are looking for individuals and companies to partake in the 5th annual Peach Bin Races! Teams sponsor a peach bin, retrofit it with what ever mechanical or aesthetic stylings they see fit then race it down Main Street for glory!
Join us for the kick-off to PeachFest.
- Deadline: July 28, 2020 - Teams to be registered with the Downtown Penticton Association. The registration form is found at the bottom of this page.
- Bin Pickup: bins are provided by request and based on availability. Please call to arrange pick-up at 250-493-8540
- Want to get creative? You can build your own bin! The dimensions to follow are four feet by four feet and three feet deep.
- Race Day: Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020
- Line up: noon
- Race Start: 12:15 p.m.
- Location: 100 Block Main St. Penticton, B.C.
- Entry Fee: $50 (plus GST) – which includes advertising for their company at all upcoming events leading to PeachFest
Rules and Regulations
- No motorized vehicles
- Someone must ride in the Peach Bin
- Helmets must be worn while riding in Peach Bin Races
- No food or glass bottled drinks during the Peach Bin Races
- Submit payment with application (Visa/MC, e-transfer, cheques, cash - cheques payable to Downtown Penticton Association)
The Peach Bin Races are
sponsored by the Downtown Penticton Association. Fill out an entry form
below and submit it online OR print off a PDF, fill it out and drop it off
at the Downtown Penticton Association office at:
#3 – 212 Main Street or fax it to: 250-493-9170. For more information call: 250-493-8540 or email email@example.com.
The grand prize is free parade entry for the Peach Festival Grand Parade on Aug. 8. The Downtown Penticton Association will donate all the entry fees from the Peach Bin applicants to the winner's charity of choice!