Sunday, August 12, 2018
A&W Kiddies Day
For more information on any performance or show, click on the time or the name of the entertainment.
All performances are in Okanagan Lake Park, 86 Lakeshore Dr. East and are free. No tickets required.
- 12pm to 12:30pm | Downtown Penticton Association Kiddies Day
Children between the ages of 0 & 12 are encouraged to decorate their bikes, wagons or scooters in the wildest and most creative way possible then show off their creations in a one-of-a-kind parade down Main Street.
- 12:30pm to 1:30 pm - A&W Kiddies Day starring Norma McKnight
Kiddies Day Parade prizes in Okanagan Lake Park
- 1:35pm - 2:35pm | Dog show
The Central Okanagan Dog Agility promotes the well-being of canines through dog agilityusing positive, motivational methods
- 2:40pm - 3:10pm | Mazur Polish Dancers
Mazur Polish Canadian Dancers of Edmonton Society are traditional dancers that enhances understanding and appreciation for Polish culture.
- 3:15pm - 4:30pm | William James (hypnotist)
Hypnotist William James has 11 completely unique and different stage shows.
- 4:30pm - 5pm | Black Widow Rope Spinners
A provincial and national skipping team with jumpers from ages eight to 16.
- 5pm - 5:45pm | Aaron Halliday Band (Alan Jackson tribute)
Aaron Halliday is a long time Canadian country artist
- 5:45pm - 6:15pm | inspired Women Dancers
- 6:20pm - 7:45pm | Country Divas (presented by Chase Valley
The Country Divas is a fun and entertaining stage show celebrating the music of country's most famous female artists
- 7:45pm - 8:15pm | Reel Peachfest Film Festival and 50/50
Reel Peachfest is a short video contest that creatively entertain and tell a story about the Okanagan that evokes community pride.
- 8:15pm - 9:45pm | Madeline Merlo (presented by Lakeside Res
Madeline Merlo is a Canadian country music artist whose hit Neon Love hit over one million streams in less than two months;