Tuesday, Aug. 7 to Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018
Lakeshore Drive and Martin St Penticton, B.C.
Fun rides, games, food and drinks for kids big and small!
Shooting Star Amusements Information
Where & When
- Lakeshore Drive and Martin Street Penticton, B.C.
- Midway (Tuesday until Friday) open at 5 p.m.
- Midway (Saturday and Sunday) open at noon
- Closing hours are relative to weather and crowd conditions
- Tuesday to Thursday Midway closes about 10 or 10:30 p.m. approximately
Carnival Ride Specials for Peach Festival Week
- Tuesday – Penticton Facebook fans wristband day. Ride into the night for only $25 per person – (yep, that’s $10 off the regular price) – but only if you “Like Us” and share Shooting Star posts on Facebook (Show us on your phone)
- Wednesday – It’s Grandparents Day and it’s Wristband Day too. It’s “Bring your Grandparents Day” today at Rotary Park! They get to ride free when they accompany a paying grandchild. Get some pictures – there is gonna be a contest.
- Anyone Can Ride into the night it’s on sale again! Save $10 when you like Shooting Star and share on Facebook – and you get to ride for ONLY $25 per person (regular price $35)
- Thursday – What? Wristbands AGAIN! Ride into the night for $35 per person – unless you Like Us and share Shooting Star posts on Facebook — then you can ride for only $25 per person! (Show us on your phone)
- Friday – Facebook Fans Friday. Like Shooting Star on Facebook yet? If you do, and you share their posts, you can buy your wristbands again for only $25! (regular $35)
- Saturday – Wristbands again today – Only $35 for almost a dozen hours of riding!
- Sunday – Kids Day for kids of ALL ages – Yep wristbands again! Anyone can ride the rides all day today for only $25
No time for wristbands? Just here for a ride or two? Everyday ticket prices available at the ticket booth
TIP: Save time and money when you buy tickets in books
TIP: Take advantage of the special wristband days
Taxes have been included in all ticket and wristband prices
Shooting Star tickets are non-refundable – however they never expire and may be used at any of our events!
Wristbands are non-refundable and may only be used on the day of purchase.
Note: When it rains not all of our rides are operational. Please be sure you check the weather conditions before purchasing a wristband as wristbands are non-refundable. Please also check the ticket booth window for closing times!
For more information, visit Shooting Star Amusements!