Volunteers Apply Below
Penticton Peach Festival couldn’t and wouldn’t happen without volunteers. We appreciate singles, couples and families who sign up to help the festival. There is something for everyone of all ages. Register to be a volunteer at the Penticton Peachfest below.
Volunteer Information & Registration
- We need people for a variety of tasks on all five days and evenings from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- We offer great working conditions and a huge amount of appreciation, as well as a volunteer T-shirt!!
- Our biggest need is help with the Peter Bros. Grand Parade on Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020 between 7 a.m. and noon
Volunteers are needed to
- Man the information tent
- Help keep Okanagan Lake Park clean
- Provide light security (watch and report only) in Okanagan Lake Park
- Clean up Okanagan Lake Park on Monday morning after the festival
- Man barricades for Mega Motocross and Kiddies Day
- Help ShawTV, specifically to help with Shaw TV interviews and videography of Peachfest events
- Photographers for events, concerts and the parade
- Put road closure signs on Main Street, Lakeshore Drive and Winnipeg Street
The Peter’s Bros Grand Parade on Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020 between 7 a.m. and noon needs help
- Organize parking the float trailers at the community centre
- Take float drivers from the Rose Garden car park to the library/museum car park
- Put up road closure signs on Main Street and Lakeshore Drive
- Instruct parade entrants as to their place in the parade and where they should line up
- Man a barricade to ensure the safety of both traffic and pedestrians
- Answer questions from members of the public
- Direct traffic at various intersections to ensure traffic flow around the city is inconvenienced as little as possible during the parade