Shooting Star Amusements
Wednesday, Aug. 3 to Sunday, Aug. 7, 2022
Lakeshore Drive and Martin St Penticton, B.C.
Fun rides, games, food and drinks for kids big and small!
For more information, visit Shooting Star Amusements!
Amusement Ride Specials for Peach Festival Week
- Wednesday – It’s Grandparents Day and it’s Wristband Day too. It’s “Bring your Grandparents Day” today at Rotary Park! They get to ride free when they accompany a paying grandchild. Like and share the Shooting Star Amusements Facebook page.
- Anyone Can Ride into the night, it’s on sale again! Save $10 when you like Shooting Star and share on Facebook.
No time for wristbands? Just here for a ride or two? Everyday ticket prices available at the ticket booth
TIP: Save time and money when you buy tickets in books
TIP: Take advantage of the special wristband days by Liking and sharing the Shooting Star Amusements Facebook page.
Taxes have been included in all ticket and wristband prices
Shooting Star tickets are non-refundable – however they never expire and may be used at any of our events!
Wristbands are non-refundable and may only be used on the day of purchase.
Note: When it rains not all of our rides are operational. Please be sure you check the weather conditions before purchasing a wristband as wristbands are non-refundable. Please also check the ticket booth window for closing times!
Dates + Times
Wednesday, Aug 3, 2022
Saturday, Aug 6, 2022
Sunday, Aug 7, 2022
Where & When
- Lakeshore Drive and Martin Street Penticton, B.C.
- Midway (Wednesday until Friday) open at 5 p.m.
- Midway (Saturday and Sunday) open at noon
- Closing hours are relative to weather and crowd conditions
- Midway closes on Sunday, Aug 8th at 5:00 p.m.