Aug 9-13, 2023
Our Festival is a Success
because of our Volunteers!
Penticton Peach Festival couldn’t and wouldn’t happen without volunteers. We appreciate singles, couples and families who sign up to help the festival. There is something for everyone of all ages. Register to be a volunteer at the Penticton Peachfest below.
- We need people for a variety of tasks on all five days and evenings from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m
- We offer great working conditions and a huge amount of appreciation, as well as a volunteer t-shirt!!
Our biggest single need is help with the Peter Bros. Grand Parade on Saturday Aug 12, 2023 between 7 a.m. and noon.
Volunteers Need To:
- Help keep Okanagan Lake Park clean!
- Provide light security (watch and report only) in Okanagan Lake Park
- Man barricades for Mega Motocross, Kiddies Day and the Peters Bros. Grand Parade
- Put road closure signs on Main Street, Lakeshore Drive and Winnipeg Street
- Man the information tent
- Clean up the park the Monday AFTER the festival
The Peters Bros. Grand Parade on Saturday, August 12th
- Organize parking the float trailers at the community centre
- Shuttle the float drivers from the Community Centre to the library parade start
- Put up road closure signs on Main Street and Lakeshore Drive
- Instruct parade entrants as to their place in the parade and where they should line up
- Man a barricade to ensure the safety of both traffic and pedestrians
- Answer questions from members of the public
- Direct traffic at various intersections to ensure traffic flow around the city is inconvenienced as little as possible during the parade