While the entertainment is free, vendors will accept debit, cash or credit cards. Regardless, there is an ATM on site.
What are my public transit options?
Additional later service and routing on 5 Main Street. The last bus leaves the Peach Festival site at 11:41 p.m. Temporary bus stop at Okanagan Lake Park. Visit bctransit.com for a pdf schedule and route map.
Where are the nearest hotels, motels and campgrounds?
Travel Penticton can answer all your accommodation questions, visit their website at: www.visitpenticton.com
Where can I park?
Penticton is a very walkable city. We encourage you to leave the car at home and walk to the various sites and/or use public transit. Check the late night bus service specifically put on for Peach Festival attendees.
Can I bring my dog to Peach Festival?
Peach Festival is created for families, so for the safety of all festival goers, please leave your dog at home.
Is seating and shade provided?
We encourage all visitors to wear sun screen, a sun hat and bring a lawn chair. Thanks to Valley First Credit Union, Re/Max Realty, and Prospera Credit Union, we’re able to offer their tents for some shaded areas.
What does Peach Festival cost?
We do not charge an entry fee to any of the parks.
Where in Penticton do I find the events?
Penticton Peach Festival is held in several locations within Penticton:
- The mainstage and vendors are located in Okanagan Lake Park.
- Shooting Star Amusements are located in Rotary Park and information on prices can be found on their website. All these parks are nearby each other.
- The Sheila Bishop Memorial Wooden Bat Slo-pitch Tournament is held in Lion’s Park.
- The Rona Kidzone is located in Gyro Park and runs Aug. 4 to 6 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- The SandCastle Competition is held on the Thursday afternoon at Skaha Beach, near the sundial. Registration is between 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Skaha Beach on the afternoon of the competition.
- The Square Dance Festival is held at the Penticton Senior’s Drop-In Centre, 2965 South Main St. in Penticton, from Wednesday through to Saturday.
- The PeachDuro for Mountain Bike Riders will be held at the Three Blind Mice Trails in Penticton.
When is Penticton Peach Festival held?
Penticton Peach Festival always begins the Wednesday after the B.C. long weekend and closes after the last act on the following Sunday. Aug. 4-8th, 2021
How do I get to Penticton?
Penticton airport receives three flights a day from Vancouver and is home to many private companies that service charter flights and scenic flights. Highway 97 is the major north/south highway from the Canada/U.S. border to Central British Columbia and it passes through Penticton. Highway 3 is the major east/west highway and passes just to the south of Penticton where it connects with highway 97.
Where is Penticton?
Penticton sits between Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake in the beautiful southern Okanagan Valley.