Attention all foodies and festival-goers!
We’ve reached out to our amazing local restaurants to join us in celebrating Peach Festival by offering an extraordinary culinary experience at their locations by joining the Peach Foodie Festival. We are thrilled to announce that they are eagerly joining the fun by providing delightful appetizers to tantalizing desserts, you can expect a burst of peachy flavours in every dish and drink they create.
🍑 Stay Updated on Participating Restaurants! 🍑
As more local restaurants express their excitement and decide to join the Peach Foodie Festival, we’ll be updating this blog post with the latest additions to the list. So, make sure to bookmark this page and check back often for all the delectable updates! 📝🕐
- Authentic style peach chicken curry. This curry has mild creamy saffron coconut sauce mixed with our local Okanagan peaches and spices.
- Peach city strong – Strongbow topped with our in house peach slush,
- Peach Bellini – 1/2 ounce cherry brandy, with our in house peach slush, topped with Jackson trigs merlot,
- Peaches & blue cheese flat bread
- Cashew “Foie” – Housemade seared cashew pate, served with roasted peaches, truffle honey and planted based brioche.
- Foie Gras – Seared foie gras served with roasted peaches, truffle honey and everything brioche toast
- Upside Down Peach cake – served with bourbon caramel sauce and mint crème fraiche
- We serve fresh local peaches in our crêpes!
- The Peach Pizza is our classic dough topped with a spiced whipped ricotta, fresh Okanagan peaches and drizzled with honey finished with fresh lemony arugula!
- Okanagan Peach-Ade
- Okanagan Peach Salad – mixed greens, cucumber, purple cabbage, carrot, avocado, peaches)
- Spicy and Sweet Peach Chutney – added on to the charcuterie board
- Peach Cream Ale
- Rotating peach pizza creations – such as balsamic bacon with peaches from the Apple Bin in Okanagan Falls
- Coming soon – peaches and burrata!
- Peach WIne Frost – refreshing peach slushy blended with a delicious white wine and topped with juicy, fresh strawberries
- Pullled pork and peach flatbreak with a cream chase base, goat cheese, red onion, arugula, chilli flakes and balsamic drizzle
🍑 How to Get Involved 🍑
Are you a local restaurant owner who wants to be a part of this celebration of peaches? It’s not too late to join! Simply reach out to us at [email protected] with your offerings, and we’ll gladly welcome you aboard the Peach Foodie Festival journey!