Penticton Peach Festival (cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19, returning Aug. 4-8, 2021 pending Provincial Health Orders) is an annual South Okanagan Valley tradition, which began in 1947, to celebrate the peach harvest in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.
Penticton Peach Festival is held in several locations within Penticton:
- The mainstage and vendors are located in Okanagan Lake Park.
- Shooting Star Amusements are located in Rotary Park and information on prices can be found on their website. All these parks are nearby each other.
- The Sheila Bishop Memorial Wooden Bat Slo-pitch Tournament is held in Lion’s Park.
- The Rona Kidzone is located in Gyro Park and runs Aug. 4 to 6 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- The SandCastle Competition is held on the Thursday afternoon at Skaha Beach, near the sundial. Registration is between 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at Skaha Beach on the afternoon of the competition.
- The Square Dance Festival is held at the Penticton Senior’s Drop-In Centre, 2965 South Main St. in Penticton, from Wednesday through to Saturday.
- The PeachDuro for Mountain Bike Riders will be held at the Three Blind Mice Trails in Penticton.