22nd Anniversary of the Skaha Lake Ultra Swim
Sunday, Aug. 8, 2021 Skaha Lake
Registration is now open
11.8 km point-to-point open water swim
Canada’s longest open water lake swim
Space is limited to 100 athletes
For more information visit Skaha Lake Ultra Swim’s website.
Do you enjoy the challenge of swimming long distances? The Skaha Lake Ultra Swim is an 11.8 km point-to-point open water swim in the warm, fresh waters of Skaha Lake. Canada’s longest open water lake swim. This event supports the B.C. Kidney Foundation. Ready to take the plunge?
- 6.5 hour overall time limit with additional cut-off at 8K at 4hrs 25 minutes
- Wetsuits optional, but advised
- Personal flotation swim buoy recommended but not mandatory
- Finishers medals
- 10 Year Age Groups (14 – 19; 10 year groups to 70+)
- Finish line awards and barbeque included
- Affiliated with Canaqua Sports
- Souvenir garments available during registration process